- 100% Cotton
- Cuffed Sleeves - While strictly aesthetic, these sleeves show off more of the biceps and just stand out as very flattering on men, fitting snuggly and higher up on the arms than traditional Polos.
- Vintage - This is a true vintage Polo, using the same style that was used decades ago. So when you get this Fila Polo, you're getting something traditional, made with Fila's quality.
- 3-Button Placket - Fila left no stone unturned and fleshed out every tiny detail, even the fact that this Polo snaps up instead of using those other buttons. This means you get a shirt with hardware that will last longer.
- 100% Cotton - Many shirts today use some blend, for a variety of reasons, but you cannot get any more comfortable than pure, quaility cotton. Fila made sure to only use cotton in the construction of this vintage Polo, so you get all the comfort you need.
- Embroidered Logo - A lot of clothing items use iron-on logos that look cheap and end up falling off. With this Fila Polo, you get an embroidered logo that will last as long as the shirt lasts.
BB1 Polo Shirt - Fila pulls no punches with their clothing, and this Polo shirt is a great example of that. Made out of 100% cotton, this is truly a vintage Polo style that men love. It has a traditional, slimmer fit, along with a 3-button snap placket, a ribbed collar, and even cuffs on the sleeves. No step is overlooked with Fila's clothing, even the most minor. From the gorgeous pin-stripe design of this shirt to the embroided Fila logo, this is a shirt that most men will want in their closet right away. Easy to machine wash and maintain, this is an item that can last a lifetime. Opened in 1911 in Biella, Italy, Fila was opened by brothers who were dedicated to using the best materials to create the best products. Today, we celebrate over a centurty of Fila, and we are well acquainted with the Fila brand and everything they have to offer, from shoes and socks to pants, hats, tops, and so much more.
Fila Men's BB1 Polo Shirt B01LW1UPRW
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good